No matter what your company is doing — apps, consumer goods, biotech, hardware, clean technology, health care — you need to pitch it well.
If you are considering raising capital,
start on the right foot with SBEC Pitch Training.
Pitch Training workshops are regularly held over two evening sessions (see our News & Events page). Meetings are from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Workshops are held at the SBEC offices in Old Torrance: 1215 El Prado Ave, Torrance, CA 90501.
The cost is $99 per company. Fees for SBEC’s current cohorts are waived. Space is limited, so reserve early!
Why Do It?
- Good for anybody starting anything!
- Receive great business advice & feedback
- Get amazing ROI for $99 and a moderate time investment
Build 3 Pitches
- Elevator (abbreviated)
- Brief (2-3 minutes)
- Full (20 minutes)
Other Good Advice…
- How to put yourself inside the head of a prospective funder/investor
- How to determine the most viable funding/investment options
- Money Pitch vs. Customer Pitch
Where Will You See Maximum Impact?
- The Founder/CEO
- The Product
- The Funding/Investment Opportunity