SBEC Entrepreneur News for January
SBEC Friends of the Center Luncheon
Wednesday, January 23, 2019 11:45am – 1:15pm
Meet local entrepreneurs and other SBEC friends for our monthly Networking Luncheon. We’ll be introducing our outstanding mentors and cohort companies each month, giving you a chance to learn from their experience as entrepreneurs. Free parking. A no-host (you pay) lunch will be available.
This Month: Introducing “Getting Unstuck” — a presentation by former Air Force instructor Technical Sergeant Mahyar Rostami.
Do you feel stuck? Unable to move forwards? Do you know deep down that you’re capable of so much more, but something is holding you back?
In TSgt Rostami’s signature motivational style, you’ll take a systematic deep-dive into six key principles of personal development:
1. The simple habit every ultra-successful person does, and why you need to do it too.
2. Why having a mentor is the key to success, and how to find the perfect one for you.
3. The one overlooked skill that will supercharge your progress (most people miss this).
4. How to find your purpose and craft a vision so you’ll remain motivated for life.
5. How to cultivate and grow meaningful relationships, even if you’re an introvert.
6. How to crush fear so that you can always move forward, no matter what life throws at you.
In this introduction, you’ll identify where you currently are, where you want to be, and you’ll be equipped with everything you need to accelerate yourself and thrive.
Don’t leave success to chance. It’s time to re-ignite your spirit. It’s time to get unstuck.