President, Green Ink Marketing
In 2001 Pat left Hewlett Packard as their marketing manager after 21 years of service. Pat went on to launch Marcom Connections in 2001 and Green Ink Marketing in 2009. Her focus and experience includes managing marketing campaigns, branding strategies and corporate events. Green Ink Marketing is currently focused on small and mid-size companies seeking growth via multi-media communications and marketing. She leads a talented team of professionals who specialize in all aspects of design, printing, websites, & social media messaging.
Pat holds a degree in marketing and participates to the following community services:
- Torrance Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) – Board of Director
- TACC Leadership Torrance Alumni Association – Past President
- TACC Green Torrance Committee – Committee Chair
- Torrance Centennial Committee – Head of Marketing Sub-Committee.
- Branding & image building
- Traditional & online marketing
- Design & print services
- Corporate events
- Professional services
- Emerging companies