The Mother Nurture Center is seeking a part-time Office Intern.
We are looking for a person who is compassionate, hard-working, self-determined, driven, outgoing, extremely organized, and creative to assist our company in becoming the leader in the industry.
The Mother Nurture Center is a safe, community space for families to grow and thrive. By bringing together highly skilled and trained practitioners, The Mother Nurture Center strives to provide comprehensive and supportive care, no matter where one might be in their journey.
The Mother Nurture Center was created out of a recognized need for a community space dedicated to all involved in the reproductive and parenting journey. Independent of your parenting method, your birthing choice, how you conceived or any other unique circumstance, The Mother Nurture Center welcomes everyone.
The responsibility for the Office Intern includes, but is not limited to:
- Performs computer skills such as answering e-mails, look up clients’ information, schedule clients, and respond to e-mail appropriately when needed. Greet and direct clients to their respective providers in a highly professional manner, respecting the confidentially of each client
- Coordinating, prioritizing, and completing tasks to support organization activities, including word processing, generating reports, managing a data base, faxing, editing, copying, and mailing a variety of reports, letters, internal documents, and marketing material
- Filing documents accurately and in a timely fashion
- Assist Owner in running the day to day operations
- Communicate and address issues quickly and efficiently with owners, staff, and providers
- Conduct research, assemble, and analyze data
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Monitor social media pages and public review pages
- Ordering, storing and inventorying office supplies, activity materials, and provider supplies
- Ensuring that facility and office work areas are remained cleaned and orderly
- Providing other general clerical, administrative and project support to all staff in the office as needed
- Working closely with all levels of staff in both natural and cultural resources to assure that the service adheres to its mission, vision, and values
- Fulfill duties as assigned
- Have strong interest in the Reproductive and or Parenting Industry or interest in Start-ups/Entrepreneurship
- Demonstrate intermediate proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and the ability and interest to learn new software
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Be able to write correspondence, converse and build working relationships with vendors, suppliers, and potential customers
- Have an ability to successfully organize and prioritize work under tight deadlines and to balance multiple projects at one time
- Be able to work additional hours in morning or afternoon, or occasional weekends as needed
- Have flexibility, customer-service orientation, and a professional approach towards providing administrative support
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills – required
- Have excellent personal skills and the ability to work harmoniously in a team approach
- Ability to stay calm and well organized in times of increase demand
- Detail oriented
- Be reliable and punctual
- South Bay resident preferred
For more details about applying, please visit the Mother Nurture Center website’s job page.
South Bay Entrepreneurial Center Seeks Marketing Interns
Are you our Superstar?
Torrance-based startup incubator and business accelerator is seeking a bright intern who wants to build career skills in online marketing. You will assist with managing events, updating our website and posting to social media sites. You will learn first-hand how a number of businesses and industries work, a great foot in the door for your future career in marketing.
We are looking for a bright, sharp, and motivated person to join our team. We’ve built a program to help startup companies and small businesses get traction and expand their revenue. We will train you on how we do everything so you can help us grow these companies faster than ever! This is a paid internship with immediate availability. We are looking for a candidate who can work at least 10 hours per week. We want you to learn, succeed and become a star on our team.
- Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist with events and meetups
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Prepare presentations
- Provide support to social media efforts
The SBEC is looking for an undergraduate student in the South Bay area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of the web and social media. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
To apply, send a cover letter and your resume using the form below: