DONATE TO SBEC
Individuals and companies that donate to The SBEC are making a valuable pledge to their neighborhood: improving the economy by supporting the creation of new businesses and jobs. With the demand for entrepreneurial help and guidance greater than ever, the SBEC needs your help! We have dramatically increased our scope and services for both Incubator and Accelerator companies, and with your generosity we can offer this to more companies.
Join In Our Mission
- Maximize the effect of your charitable giving?
- Empower innovation?
- Invest in the life of a GEN Z entrepreneur so that he or she will be inspired to succeed in a global economy?
- Help ensure that WOMEN entrepreneurs know the basics of growing a business and creating new jobs?
- Help ensure that MILLENNIAL entrepreneurs are given the encouragement to combine STEM & Entrepreneurship?
- Help ensure that FIRST GENERATION entrepreneurs never forget that free enterprise is as important today as it was 100 years ago?
- Help ensure that MINORITY entrepreneurs are given the same opportunities as any other entrepreneurial subgroup?
With the demand for entrepreneurial help and guidance greater than ever, THE SBEC has developed a strategic plan that strives to dramatically increase our new services–the number of Lead Mentors, the number of Specialist Mentors, the number of Incubator and Accelerator Cohort clients served, and education based entrepreneurial workshops for the South Bay community, we can’t do it without your help.
Help SBEC reach more entrepreneurs, right from your computer.
Incubator/Accelerator development, recruitment and training of Lead Mentors, newly created special events, SBEC scholarships, educational partnerships with local schools, and other entrepreneur-focused initiatives are just some of the areas that will improve immensely with your generosity.
If you have any questions or would like more details, please contact us!